Includes 28 stencils on one sheet.
NOTE: It is recommended to use tweezers for removal of inner pieces prior to pulling stencil up from backing. The tiny inner stems of the flower allow for beautiful detail but do make weeding a bit more tricky.
1. Paint a base color of choice and apply a thin coat of a fast-dry topcoat.
2. Once base is completely dry, peel vinyl stencil off backing.
3. Place stencil over nail in desired position.
4. Paint over stencil with nail polish of choice.
5. Peel the stencil off the nail immediately while the polish is still wet.
6. Allow the image to completely dry and then add a final layer of your favorite topcoat.