Listing is for ONE decal. Width 4in x Height 2.5in
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
- Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
- Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat step 2.
- Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. We recommend placing one edge down and "rolling" it down slowly into place at an angle to prevent air bubbles.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat step 4.
- Do not use decal on painted walls or other sensitive surfaces. Upon removal, the decal may disrupt the surface. The decals are best used on car windows, mugs, metal cabinets, etc.
- Do not try to apply the decal in extreme heat or cold. The extreme weather prevents the decal from properly adhering.
- If used on drinkware, you must hand-wash the item and keep out of the dishwasher/microwave.
- The decal is generally not re-usable once it's placed on and removed from a hard surface. It will likely be warped from pulling up.
Shipped in untracked standard envelope, unless order combined with Makeup Stencils, Nail Charms, Nail Stampers, Charm Storage, or Palette.