This is a discounted mystery pack of Makeup Swatch Stencils. The stencils are usable but may be the wrong size or have a small defect from the cutting machine. The retail value of the stencils in the pack is $20+. There are no guarantees on designs and this pack is final sale with no refund offered. You are purchasing this pack knowing that the stencils have some sort of defect and are not "perfect".
The VinoSwatch Makeup Stencils allow users of all skill levels to create beautiful swatch art, in less time than using traditional methods (washi tape, etc).
- Ensure that arm/surface is clean and free of debris. It may be helpful to rub with a wet lint-free towel or Isopropyl Alcohol wipe.
- Peel stencil off backing and place on desired location.
- Rub all edges to ensure a proper seal against skin.
- Using your applicator of choice, apply makeup to entire "negative space" area of the stencil, ensuring all edges & curves are covered.
- Peel stencil off skin. For the longer stencils, it's best to peel from side-to-side, versus top-to-bottom. You will achieve the cleanest lines with this removal.
- It is recommended to use only 2-3 stencils in one sitting. Due to the general nature of adhesive (think of Band-Aid removal) and constantly wiping swatches off, they may cause a slight bit of skin redness with more than three uses. This is not ideal for photographing, but will fade fairly quickly.
- All orders will include a small sample for you to test on a non-swatch section of skin. Use discretion if you have naturally sensitive skin. The stencils are latex-free.
- The stencils are generally a one-time use item. When removing the adhesive from your skin, it will retain oils and skin cells, preventing as clean of a seal for the next use.
- The stencils have more adhesion than washi tape (providing super clean lines) but are still considered to have semi-low adhesive properties. They are made of vinyl but are not the same material used in our nail vinyls.
Polished Vino is based in Arizona, USA. We utilize USPS for all shipping needs. Your minimum shipping cost will be approximately $2.00, which includes tracking information. The cost will go up from there depending on how many items you order. Polished Vino is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
We do offer international shipping, also from USPS. The cost for this pack is $2.00 and does not include tracking as it is sent in a regular envelope versus a bubble mailer. Polished Vino is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Our general order/shipping turn-around-time is 1-3 business days, but that will vary during new launches and sales.