Includes 24 stencils on one sheet.
1. Paint a base color of choice and apply a thin coat of a fast-dry topcoat.
2. Once base is completely dry, peel vinyl stencil off backing. (Since there are small cut pieces in the middle of the stencil,
we recommend pulling the stencil back at a sharp angle, almost folding it over on itself, to allow the small pieces to stay on the backing.)
3. Place stencil over nail in desired position.
4. Paint over stencil with nail polish of choice.
5. Peel the stencil off the nail immediately while the polish is still wet.
6. Allow the image to completely dry and then add a final layer of your favorite topcoat.