Includes 18 stencils on one sheet. The inner heart pieces may be used as decals as well.
1. Paint a base color of choice and apply a thin coat of a fast-dry topcoat.
2. Once base is completely dry, peel vinyl stencil off backing. (Since there are small cut pieces in the middle of the stencil,
we recommend pulling the stencil back at a sharp angle, almost folding it over on itself, to allow the small pieces to stay on the backing.)
3. Place stencil over nail in desired position.
4. Paint over stencil with nail polish of choice.
5. Peel the stencil off the nail immediately while the polish is still wet.
6. Allow the image to completely dry and then add a final layer of your favorite topcoat.
1. Paint a base color and allow to fully dry.
2. Peel decal off backing with tweezers.
3. Place decal on nail in desired position. Decal may be trimmed to fit in an off-center location.
4. Press the decal in placed and ensure that all edges are secured on the nail.
5. Finish with a layer of your favorite topcoat. Two layers seals the decal even more securely.