Includes 32 stencils and decals on one sheet. The trunk can be trimmed for short nails. We recommend not placing the trunk directly at the nail line as it will be more prone to peeling off.
1. Paint a base color of choice and apply a thin coat of a fast-dry topcoat.
2. Once base is completely dry, peel vinyl stencil off backing.
3. Place stencil over nail in desired position.
4. Paint over stencil with nail polish of choice.
5. Peel the stencil off the nail immediately while the polish is still wet.
6. Allow the image to completely dry and then add a final layer of your favorite topcoat.
1. Paint a base color and allow to fully dry.
2. Peel decal off backing with tweezers.
3. Place decal on nail in desired position. Decal may be trimmed to fit in an off-center location.
4. Press the decal in place and ensure that all edges are secured on the nail.
5. Finish with a layer of your favorite topcoat.